WorldWebSurfers.com are glad to present before you; Nigeria Teachers Institute (NTI) currently calling for admission and registration for NEW students. We are keen to get you informed including how to apply for the NTI admission and how you can pay for your course registration. The NTI offers an opportunity for those seeking admission into NCE, PGDE and Advance Diploma in various courses one may select. Before registration you'll need to visit Zenith Bank Plc to obtain your Admission Pin. The Admission Pin costs #2,350 Naira only.
All interested candidates of NTI Admission, must carefully follow the steps below:
- First, visit NTI offcial website here
- Click on "Application Form" under site's logo
- Read instruction carefully and click "Proceed"
- Select the Course you wish to Apply for (between; NCE, PGDE or Advance Diploma) - You can do that from the top (horizontal) menu.
- After selecting course, Enter your PIN Number to access the Application Form. This is where you input the Pin you obtained (bought) from Zenith Bank
- Each Application Form has 2 Segments
- Only one Segment opens at a time
- Click NEXT to move to the next segment or BACK to return to the previous
- All Fields that are coloured MUST be filled in as they are compulsory
- Notice the Segment Indicator at the bottom left for guidance
- At the 5th Segment, Click SAVE at the bottom right to submit and print your Form
- Please PRINT both sides of your Form on one Sheet of Paper
- After a week, check your Admission Result from the link on the HOME Page
- Use your PIN Number to check and Print your on-line Admission Letter
- Submit both your Application FORM and Admission Letter to your Study Centre Manager.
- Only the #2,350 Naira PIN NUMBERS are VALID for Admission
NTI's Support Lines :
- 0803-715-7912 (Consultant ICT-1)
- 0803-718-3844 (Consultant ICT-2)
- 0803-333-9588 (Director, Academic Services)
- 0803-451-8702 (Director, Field Operations / Students Services)
For more information visit; NTIonline.net
We wish you goodluck in your endevours, if you have any questions; you may kindly use the comment section below. Do well to subscribe with your email address using the RSS feed form below. Cheers! and stay happy. Regards: WorldWebSurfers.com Naijatips
That should be all. With this medium, we want to say thank you for your continued liking and sharing. If you haven't liked this post yet, you may do that by hitting the buttons just above.
If you are a blogger and you appreciate the hard work, whether or not you copied this post, we implore you to kindly link back to this post here, you may do it anyhow you can. We consider that a great contribution.
Looking for something else? Search site here: